Sunday, July 15, 2007

Digital Painting Class September 20th is open for registration.

Digital Painting Classes with me are now open for registration!

Classes start Thursday September 20th, 2007.
Lessons: 9
Assignments: 9
Duration: 14 weeks
Fees: $798 USD
Pre-Requisites: None. This course is for any skill level.

Seats available: 15

Please check out SCHOOLISM for more information.

On another note, San Diego Comic-Con is quickly approaching. A couple of months ago Arthur Suydam asked me if there would be any original sketches available for purchase. Well, I'm not one to say no to an artist like Arthur so I've been taking apart my sketchbooks and preparing a little collection to sell at Comic-Con. Kei and I will be at Table A5 so if you're coming to the show, come on by and say hi!

Here's some of the sketches that will be available.


These are a couple of sketches from our next book "Dragon Sketches"